Currently, available only in French.
Are you pregnant and worrying about being deprived of sleep when your little angel arrives? Are you leafing through the different parenting books hoping to find a simple, scientifically validated and tear-free method? Then this book is for you. The arrival of the little angel within the family quite often brings changes to all the family but especially parents’ sleep. It is normal for a baby to have a very small stomach and needs to be fed frequently. But beyond the first few weeks of his life, frequent nights’ feeding can exhaust the parents, it can result in a stressed and tired mom.
This guide provides you with a summary of the best known techniques for regulating infant sleep. Based on observing the baby’s hunger and sleep clues, it explains the 5 steps to establish a routine, regulate your baby’s sleep and get him to sleep without tears.
The presented method has been tested on 520 babies, of which 380 were exclusively breastfed, and 59 exclusively baby formula. Among the countries which participated in the study: USA, Canada and New Zealand.
In this book you will learn:
- Different parenting styles that exist today.
- Study the pros and cons of each style so you can make an informed decision.
- The secret to a baby’s long, sweet nights.
- Understand the link between nutrition and baby’s sleep.
- Your baby’s nutritional and sleep needs, depending on his age.
- How to create a routine tailored to your baby’s specific needs.
- How to put your baby to sleep without tears.
So what are you waiting for? Buy this book now and learn how to get your baby to sleep peacefully through the night from the age of 7 weeks.
Update of the 2nd edition
- Detailed description of baby’s sleep after 4 months and how to help him sleep through the night, in Chapter 5.
- Updates have been made to the various routine programs presented in Chapter
- Answering for the most relevant reader remarks.